Heres my ghosting list

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

aximilli_28

Lime green mad kow flying threw the air
Mar 8, 2001
mirimar
Visit site
2 wod forums
1 U4e forum
1 war forum
3 potato cannons forum
1 paintball forum
2 pyrotechnic forums
1 Magic the gathering forum
1 D&D forum
1 the anarchist cookbook forum

Thats the forums I ghost

Kangus

Zombie on your pwn!
Jan 29, 2001
Illinois, USA
www.planetunreal.com
heh.... you and your potato guns... I remember when you first requested one back on the U4e forums. Pearman is gonna have a Pear Launcher.... thats pretty close to a potato.... anyway.... yep.... ghosting is good fun.

BTW, love your sig Doug.... its people like you that make me keep slowly but surely keep working on WoRM 2.0 :D

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Oh, the the pickled wooden chicken lived in the bush...

What's wrong with Stuff Swapper? AH! Don't hurt me!

Kangus

Zombie on your pwn!
Jan 29, 2001
Illinois, USA
www.planetunreal.com
technically the guy who made stuffswapper did not copy off me.... I looked at his code to make sure that was not the case. He did create a mutator that does the exact same thing as WoRM though, and seeing that it has a few less bugs than WoRM (though it is far from bug-free) and has an external application for editing the lists (something I could never do) it kinda really discoiuraged me from working on WoRM for a bit....

Kangus

Zombie on your pwn!
Jan 29, 2001
Illinois, USA
www.planetunreal.com
yeah, I figured that was what you meant Doug.... just had to clarify that just in case someone were to misinterpret it or something.... and for my own sanity.... Yeah.
Don't need people sending the MOU guy hate mail on my account afterall.

Jun 12, 2001
www.planetunreal.com
Let's ask him...

I would like to know what the MOU guy thinks about the Worm vs Stuffswapper debate. Did he know about Worm before he started Stuffswapper?

BTW, can I have the info I need to set up Seekers 5 for use with WORM 2? Haven't you got support for some sort of .ini?