Help!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

travitsio

Jul 8, 2001
Visit site
i just bought UT yesterday and experienced a very annoying general protection fault message. what will happen is
1) i load UT
2)i select Play (as opposed to Safe Mode)
3) UT loads and the intro movie plays
4) intro movie finishes and game screen is visible for very short time (not enought to move mouse anywhere)
5)general protection fault shows up

the general protection fault message is

History:UModel::LineCheck <-CheckWithLevel<-ULeve::MultiLineCheck<-ULevel::MoveActor<-AActor::physFalling<-APawn::performPhysics<-AActor::Tick<-TickAllActors<-ULevel::Tick<-(Netmode=0)<-TickLevel<-UGameEngine::Tick<-UpdateWorld<-MainLoop

i tried OLO's solution but to no avail. any help would be appreciated.

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Read the forums before you post
1.) Check the sticked thread above! We need info about your hardware to help you
2.) For god's sake, Remove the annoying redeemer from your signature. Or at least disable posting the sig two times

Last edited: