:( Help!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Madogg_UK

Dec 29, 2003
WALES! Uk
www.madoggxwf.cjb.net
Heeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllp ....... :D ........... Im not sure if you can... i pretty much sucks at almost everything that involves "Editing" lol .... I just about get the hang of having to type stuff in the UT2003 file thing when you get skins n stuff...... ok forget that, to the point...... when you download a skin, is there ANY way of changing the characters NAME on the actual game itself? I know how to change the description name age etc, but on the game if you kill the character, its given name will come up. Is there any way of changing that? Also, is there ANY way of changing the new skins stats? I downloaded a damn skin and its accuracy is 100%, aggression 100%, tactics 100% and the other thing 98% ..... i know you can change it in customise, but if you still click "More Info" its all still the same, and it uses those stats in the game, which is quite annoying.... Any suggestions? :S pwease :D