Help !!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[FU2]SpawnKiller

Sep 13, 2003
www.1ultimatesnipingzone.com
I am trying to add the invisiblity texture stuff to my SpawnProtection....

I am unable to get this exported can someone tell me how or send the following files to me please

#exec MESH IMPORT MESH=invis2M ANIVFILE=MODELS\invis_a.3D DATAFILE=MODELS\invis_d.3D X=0 Y=0 Z=0
#exec MESH LODPARAMS MESH=invis2M STRENGTH=0.5
#exec MESH ORIGIN MESH=invis2M X=0 Y=0 Z=0 YAW=0
#exec MESH SEQUENCE MESH=invis2M SEQ=All STARTFRAME=0 NUMFRAMES=1
//#exec OBJ LOAD FILE=..\Textures\belt_fx.utx PACKAGE=botpack.belt_fx
#exec TEXTURE IMPORT NAME=jinvis FILE=MODELS\invis2.pcx GROUP=Skins LODSET=2
#exec MESHMAP SCALE MESHMAP=invis2M X=0.05 Y=0.05 Z=0.1
#exec MESHMAP SETTEXTURE MESHMAP=invis2M NUM=1 TEXTURE=jinvis

Thanks MUCH

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
are you trying to use the texture of the UT2k3 invs? then there allready in the packages. you just need to make reference to them.

[FU2]SpawnKiller

Sep 13, 2003
www.1ultimatesnipingzone.com
I am trying to make the eavy spawn protect use invisiblity as the spawn color so that those who are protected are invisible. I have this kind of working but the timing on it sucks..... So I would like to rebuild it with my own inviso textures but since they are animated i cannot seem to extract them with unreal ed to save them and recreate them

any ideas how to do this???