Help!! Yaarg!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Morter

Commando
Dec 24, 2001
Visit site
I don't know how, but all of a sudden, my regular CTF has been plagued...with...SOMETHING! I have *MANDITORY* Matrix moves. Plus when i fire or altfire while holding the flag, I DROP IT! >_< I have tried disabling all mutators, and its still all...plagued. Someone help me! Whats wrong and how do I fix it?

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
eeeewww... at that point I'd recommend a reinstall. Sorry. I've never heard of that before.

Morter

Commando
Dec 24, 2001
Visit site
WHAT?!

No way, dude! i can't do that! I got...so much STUFF! Its...valuable stuff! isn't there like someway to take it out of the INI's or something?? Huh? Is there?

(P.S.: Prototype Metallian skin RULES!)

(P.S.2.: .......Ok bad pun. Is there any working links to WarWerks 4 for unreal? The one from the site it originated from doesn't work, and I searched fileplanet and it doesn't have it. So anyone who does have it, can they attach it here plz? I'll be your best friiiiiend)

(Xbox: I really gotta stop dem puns.)

Morter