1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Help!! Yaarg!

Discussion in 'UT2004 Discussion' started by Morter, Feb 19, 2002.

1. Morter

Morter Commando

I don't know how, but all of a sudden, my regular CTF has been plagued...with...SOMETHING! I have *MANDITORY* Matrix moves. Plus when i fire or altfire while holding the flag, I DROP IT! >_< I have tried disabling all mutators, and its still all...plagued. Someone help me! Whats wrong and how do I fix it?

2. Nemephosis

Nemephosis Earning my Infrequent Flier miles

eeeewww... at that point I'd recommend a reinstall. Sorry. I've never heard of that before.

3. Morter

Morter Commando

WHAT?!

No way, dude! i can't do that! I got...so much STUFF! Its...valuable stuff! isn't there like someway to take it out of the INI's or something?? Huh? Is there?

(P.S.: Prototype Metallian skin RULES!)

(P.S.2.: .......Ok bad pun. Is there any working links to WarWerks 4 for unreal? The one from the site it originated from doesn't work, and I searched fileplanet and it doesn't have it. So anyone who does have it, can they attach it here plz? I'll be your best friiiiiend)

(Xbox: I really gotta stop dem puns.)

Morter

4. q_mi_4_3

q_mi_4_3 Target pratice for others....

you could try installing a new UT over your old one with out uninstalling the old one. this way you can still keep all of your other files.

5. Postal

Postal I apear to have lost my pin.