help with dds and upaint

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JoLTz

Jun 3, 2004
1st off, I don't know where to find Upaint in my computer. I'm not sure if it is downloadable, but if anyone can tell me where to find it, that would be great.

2nd, If I can't find Upaint on my computer, I need help to install the dds plugin for my AdobePhotoshop CS. I can't find anyway to make it work properly.:( :(

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
uPaint for the 1,000,000th time is on the DVD in the CD6\Extras folder or if you've got it on CD it's on CD6

Sorry if that sounds abrupt but this info's been posted so many times before.

Just look in the tutorials section if you need info. That's what it's there for :2thumb:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
klasnic said:
Sorry if that sounds abrupt but this info's been posted so many times before.

You`re right klas, this question comes were often ;)

@Nav look at my sig, there is a link to the tutorial section of this forum. I`m sure this outstanding ressource can provide you some clues

good luck :2thumb: