Help!! The Monsters Are Wimps!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Balthasar

Felix In Columna Sedet
Mar 28, 2004
Alkmaar, the Netherlands
Hey,

is there anyway to get those awful idiotic scripted pawn monsters to actually attack the bots in UT? I have been trying to do this for a long time, so far without succes. . .

Also, the bots don't seem to consider the monsters to be a serious threat, too. They only attack them when they get in the way.

Skorch

Banned
Feb 5, 2000
The patch before the last one for UT fixed this, but the very last patch changed it back for some reason...the Monsters don't see the bots as players...I'm not sure if this will work, but try setting the monsters for "hate when triggered" and have the bots hit a trigger connected to your monster while passing by...I've never tried it, but hell...it should work...