1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Help Meeee

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dano3000, Apr 7, 2001.

1. Dano3000

Dano3000 New Member

PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY SIG BECAUSE NO ONE IN THE OFF-TOPIC FORUM WILL

HOW DO I UPLOAD IT
    WHERE DO I UPLOAD IT
    WHAT IS THE CODE FOR MAKING IT WORK
    HOW I NEED TO KNOW THESE THING PLEASE HELP MEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Sniper187

Sniper187 Official Forum Lurker

Slow down there kid, and do me a favor and hit that key marked "Caps Lock". First off, you can send the image you want to use as your sig to <a href="mailto:Sniper187@Planetquake.com">me</a>, and I'll put it on my webspace. Then all you need to do is use the image tags that are shown below.

(img)ImageURL(/img)

Replace all the ()'s with []'s and your'e set.

3. Dano3000

Dano3000 New Member

*HHUUUUFFFffffff puffffff*

okay, now for some strange reason it wont let me email you, its saying something about a server not working

pooo po p opoooopppooooop

*huff puff*

4. Dano3000

Dano3000 New Member

The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'pop3.ispchannel.com', Server: 'smtp.ispchannel.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10065, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

thats what i get

5. The_Fur

The_Fur Back in black

You can always upload it as an attachment to a topic (like this one) and then copy and paste the link. That's what i did.

6. HanD_of_DarKNesS

HanD_of_DarKNesS Evil Bastard

Just so you know, I moved this thread from "General Infiltration Discussion" to here in "Off-Topic", as all sig-related stuff, as well as that not directly relating to INF usually goes here.

Not to orry though, as I left a redirect shortcut in the General forum so people keeping track of thread don't lose it.

Thanks
    -Shawn S. Altorio (Hand_of_DarKNesS)
    Infiltration Forum Moderator
    email: saltorio@yahoo.com

7. Wikkan

Wikkan Dickhead Fulfilled!

Hey! Its Bilbobaggagebeerballs.. or however BP mispronounced it... Your sig is working now.