Help me :(

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ayling

Apr 4, 2008
Iv downloaded this mod, but when i try and run it, it says cannot find "Windows.DLL" :( Please help

Black.cat

May 11, 2006
Michigan
I was getting the same thing too. You could go and DL window.dll but then it's gonna ask for another DLL file. I dunno why it does this... Try re-installing UT and then see if that'll work.

EGM<NL>E

Jul 14, 2005
enschede-netherlands
is this the open al driver thing again ? from the CE
or did you place the inf folder in the wrong place ?
it should be in c:/unreal tournament or so, depends on what you have called the drive :)

Last edited:

Ayling

Apr 4, 2008
Iv done it now, i installed the mod into one place and unreal tournement was in another, but now iv put the mod into UT's folder it works...Thanks for your help

Vixen.cat

Sep 20, 2005
Yes, I suppose that would pose a problem. Glad to see you resolved it.

If you still want your installations completely separate, I think you can mess around in Infiltration.ini and change the non-Infiltration paths to the original UnrealTournament folder, unless you're fine with the usual setup. I'd rather you not do it yourself since screwing around with .ini's and the like isn't for everyone.

Last edited: