!!!!!!!!!!HELP ME PLZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Goldfinger

Feb 25, 2001
Hey i installed UMOD for 2.80, 2.81 and 2.82 but it can never create a shortcut on my computer..then when i press play infiltration in programs...it says my comp is trying to find a missing shortcut and it browses but then it says there it can't find the missing shortcut so i can't play it............I DUNNO WHATS WRONG SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

GOLDFINGER, BLINK182, RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE and MXPX RULE ALL

Farouk

Adept
Oct 19, 2000
Germany
The shortcut expects Infiltration in a certain directory, I think.
Open the shortcut's properties and change the path manually to yours.

Or here is a step by step guide. Open UT's System folder copy the shortcut "Infiltration280" to your Desktop (or whereever you want the shortcut).
Rightclick it and choose Properties.
The Path there should say
J:\Games\UnrealTournament\System\Infiltration280.exe entry.unr USERINI=Infiltration280User.ini

Change the first part of that path to your UT directory. (I needed to put there D:\UnrealTournament\...)

It should work after that. It does on my system.

[This message was edited by Guerilla on Feb 26, 2001 at 10:04.]

Xenomorph

Death Incarnate
Jan 11, 2000
LV-426, "Archeron"
www.d3fx.com
Hey, Goldfinger. Aren't you from the AvP Network forums?

xenomorphsig.jpg