Help me plz !

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Metar

Apr 7, 2004
Hi @ all
my english is not very good because i say sorry, but
I have a problem
I have 3 "?" in my skin list in UT2004
but i have win the singleplayer can anybody help me plz ????

Blaaguuu

taunt pthrust
May 27, 2002
Earshot of monkeys
Visit site
you can unlock them all by opengn the User.ini in yrou ut2004/system dir, and finding the followign section:

[GUI2K4.UT2k4MainPage]

and add/edit this line:

TotalUnlockedCharacters=Malcolm;ClanLord;Xan

Metar

Apr 7, 2004
Thanks

thank you thank you thank you
it works did i say
thank you ohh yes ups but
thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU FOR HELP !!!!!!!!!!!

Kaithofis

The Seldom Seen Kid
OK, it's been a while since I played it, but I believe you can't challenge Malcolm, nor the Skaarjlord, and neither Xan. Also simply completing the SP (ladders plus final against Malcolm in HyperBlast2) didn't do the trick for me.
It couldn't be so that it is the meaning that you edited the User.ini file.
Anybody got a clue?

Metar

Apr 7, 2004
You can play vs. Malcom in hyperblast go on up on the ship use the railgun
when Malcom come and jumping around you can hit him and he fall down (because the lowgrav.) when you have 3 frags or more, than jump down (kill yourself) And than DONT PRESS FIRE you must waiting the time (so you can win 3:1 or so) but i have win the single player but i cant use the 3 characters its a bug in the game you must edit the characters in the user.ini
but i have beat Malcom (he was not very good)

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I see.

hal moved a thread with the same name this afternoon from the same forum. It's probably a Vbuletin issue.

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Kaithofis said:
You DO realise that I asked that question 2 years ago, don't you? ;)

ROFL.gif
, sorry I couldn´t resist.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Kaithofis said:
Yes, this bring up a question.
What on earth must you do to unlock those 3 characters (what to achieve in the game i mean)
AFAIK beat the game on 3 different difficulty settings without cheating.
You are surely able to choose your final opponent, because UT2004 takes the team with the best score against you. So maybe loose a match against your fav team and you should be fine.

neilthecellist

Renegade.
May 24, 2004
San Diego, California
www. .
Erm... This was discusssed before, as Kaithofis mentioned.

The solution: Install latest patch AND THEN play the single player.

The better solution is to cheat and modify a few system settings; it's indicated in this thread. Have fun guys.