Help me create a great bot collection!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hyper_Freak

Voices United...
Jan 28, 2004
www.wesweswes.com
Allright. i'm trying 2 create a GREAT bot collection of REAL PEOPLE! Post your player config, (including voice), and tell me your favorite weapon! once i see you in action, i can put you in! (By the way Trueblood, i allready have your config down!).
-HF :lol:

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
... heh, i too configured the BOTs. Most are now super! I mean, having Xan Kriegor himself running after you is bad enough, but seeing a Shambler with above average skill in killing is insane (shambler from q1 in case ppl wonder). That's just an example.
I have 1 BOT with my OWN configuration. It's funny to see Nahand (BOT) against the others... and against me :D ...

BTW
/me uses Skaarj Hybrid with Pit Fighter skin (usually GOLD but team games always make me go red or blue :/ ), and Pharoh face (yahwn!). Prefered weapon is Flakkie, but i go great with GES Bio Rifle or Pulse Gun aswell. Voice is Skaarj Hybrid for online compatibility sake.
Skill is average to poor really :( , especially when the better players come around...

Birelli

meh...
Oct 14, 2001
Syracuse, NY
Male Soldier -> War Machine -> Tensor
Voice - Male Two

Fav. weapon - hard to say, but if I can get my hands on the flak easily I'll almost always use it, so go with that

Combat Style - depends on the map, but generally berserk :)

Trueblood

Silly Brit
Jan 19, 2003
Brighton, UK
www.yourass.com
Hyper_Freak said:
(By the way Trueblood, i allready have your config down!)
Have at you!
duel.gif

how far up am i configed? :)