1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

HELP ME AGAIN!!!render missing!!!

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 3' started by the head, Jan 4, 2006.

1. the head

the head New Member

I posted this request at another topic, but guys did not help me because they said it was "off-topic", but never mind all that ,just HELP ME!!, help me find a render that I have lost during a system rebot, this is render of an unknown_weapon( that was also the picture's name) the weapon was very gothicaly looking & was scooped, I wasnt able to find it through a web-search so I need a LINKY(direct post of the picture would also be good).

2. Bullet10k

Bullet10k New Member

Just wait for the demo.

3. the head

the head New Member

please get it if u know where to find it, it whould help me prove something,also I have a problem with uploading all the screenshots from PSM,due a problem of "benthwide", so post that screenshots here if u already in it,BTW whats that "ut2007 Cicada!" message in ur signture?

4. Ma3a*

Ma3a* Null-Technology

Just wait for the demo. again.

5. Neophoenix

Neophoenix Bast's Pet

I looked and couldn't find it, so just chill and wait like everyone else.

The only other thing I could sugest is to look at the old weapon posts on this board.