1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Help! – Mac UT no work with Intellieye mouse

Discussion in 'Hardware, Software & Troubleshooting' started by JCGD, Apr 7, 2000.

1. JCGD

JCGD New Member

Help people please! I just got my new Microsoft Intellieye mouse for my Mac G4, and it's great, but unreal ignores my new mouse after startup. I'm told I need to find drivers for UT that let it communicate with the new multi button mouse. Anyone know where I can find them?

2. Little-Zen

Little-Zen New Member

microsoft.com or apple.com maybe? THe hardware section of M$ website may have drivers posted for it, or maybe at apple.com or even macplay.com, if that one is still around.

[​IMG]
    I *AM* The Little Zen Companion!

3. ciparis

ciparis New Member

This is extremely easy:

use the ms mouse control panel (intellimouse?) and *disable* the intellimouse driver for UT.

done.

4. blood_red_carpet

blood_red_carpet Experienced [KILLER]

god bless the ut forums! and more directly you guys who responded.
    i had the same problem and my heart broke. i got the new mouse just for UT. thank you so much!!
    nb

5. The Toastman

The Toastman New Member

Hopefully ciparis' post solved your problem, but just fyi, you can find the latest drives, faqs, etc, for your mouse at www.microsoft.com/mouse