help ive got a major bug i havnt heard of before

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

INIQUITOUS

Purple Monkey DishWasher
Mar 26, 2005
U.K
www.ini.hazelwhorley.com
my game was working fine then after one rebuild (including paths) it messed up. in game when someone on the red team dies it jsut says "you were killed" and you dont spawn in jail and you cant do anything except lay there. i added some bots and gave them orders to attack, to try and open the jail but they wouldnt move more thana few feet, then after about 2 mintues every red bot had an aneurism and didnt respawn either. the blue team was fine tho ... i tried rebuilding the entire map twcei and stil it doesnt work, i checked the logs and this is what it said.

ScriptLog: START MATCH
ScriptLog: Couldn't spawn player of type XGame.xPawn at Autoplay.PlayerStart9
ScriptLog: Couldn't spawn player of type XGame.xPawn at Autoplay.PlayerStart11
ScriptLog: Couldn't spawn player of type XGame.xPawn at Autoplay.PlayerStart10
ScriptLog: Couldn't spawn player of type XGame.xPawn at Autoplay.PlayerStart18
ScriptLog: Couldn't spawn player of type XGame.xPawn at Autoplay.PlayerStart10
ScriptLog: Couldn't spawn player of type XGame.xPawn at Autoplay.PlayerStart19
ScriptLog: Couldn't spawn player of type XGame.xPawn at Autoplay.PlayerStart11
ScriptLog: Couldn't spawn player of type XGame.xPawn at Autoplay.PlayerStart18

etc...kept repeating it over and over until i exited the game. help!! pls :)

i just had a closer look in the editor and those playerstarts are all in the red jail if that helps :/ and the jail is zoned off with jailinfo etc..it was working fine b4 :/ i dont have any auto save from an earlier version that worked :(

Last edited:

INIQUITOUS

Purple Monkey DishWasher
Mar 26, 2005
U.K
www.ini.hazelwhorley.com
its only the red side that cant respawn, the blue side including bots can and run around freely ..theres no bsp in the jails.... there not to close at all to the meshes.and i can ghost in there :( any more ideas ?

Vatcilli zeitchef

Dead and back
May 16, 2005
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
I remember acyd had something like that in the arena of
JB-Atlantis You could ghost in there but you had the "Had an aneurism" message when
you tried to walk , Maybe ask her how she fixed it?

Last edited:

INIQUITOUS

Purple Monkey DishWasher
Mar 26, 2005
U.K
www.ini.hazelwhorley.com
yes i can walk in there too. the blue jail and red jial are loacated in the same bsp cut with only a zone separating them. the blues are fine! but the reds are broken :/ ive done about 12 rebuilds now all with different things removed, and stil the same error. in the rebuild errors i just get the usual "path node bla can not be on mover bla" or "path node is floating" etc....nothing serious. theres only one difference with the two jails...and thats the blue side doesny have 2 movers in it that i havnt got round to making yet..do you think it could be movers?