.:: Help - Invisible Walls ::.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

synergy

{ThC}XiKo
Dec 2, 2000
i need to make an invisible wall. If you have played CTF-Thorns you will know what i mean.

When you throw a translocator up and it hits the wall, it goes through, and takes you to a little room with a redeemer in it. I am trying to do it on a map i am working on now, but have no clue. If someone can help me it would be greatly appriciated.

- {ThC}XiKo

ZodiaK

irresponsible walrus
Feb 14, 2000
onboard The Mothership
ameba.lpt.fi
i haven't played ctf-thorns and couldn't really make out what you meant from the explanation, but just adding an invisible collision hull should do the trick. add your regular brush from edit>add special... and select invisible collision hull from the drop down menu in the popup.

synergy

{ThC}XiKo
Dec 2, 2000
this is my first map, i have no clue what to click. im starting off trying to remake a map, how would i slice a piece of a wall out and puta secret room?