HELP!!!!! I NEED SOME URGENT HELP HERE!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beachy

HELP!!!!!!

Can someone please send me the textures genterra.utx skycity.utx soon! They are located in the Unreal/Textures folders for you who want to help but know where to find these files.

The are important because without them I cannot play Unreal. My CD is scratched and I can't install these textures again. Because I live in Australia i also cannot FULL STOP contact the people who would get me my cd back. PLease someone, I cant even play single player anymore. You can email them to me at mattc33@excite.com and also shcurnow@smart.net.au

I REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP!!!

Guitarzan

Nov 12, 1999
Visit site
Are you sure your e-mail can handle that much? The excite account almost definitely won't let me send them. I don't know about the other one, but I'll try. I'm on a T1 and going to bed now anyway, so it doesn't matter to me.

THE**WRAITH_DS

Nov 10, 1999
Visit site
I'm going to try, but they will be in zip form ...So if you got winzip you should be ok..

bullet2.gif

Wraith :\ An apparition of a living person in his exact likeness seen usually just before his death. :\ Ghost, Spector

Status
Not open for further replies.