Help. I Know I Should Post In Troubleshooting But I Really Need A File

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ZeroFreeze

Just another guy
Feb 27, 2004
Australia
Hey can anyone help me? I have this error thing when i installed Infiltration.
This is what is says:
CRITICAL ERROR
Can't find file for package 'INF_Assets3'
History: UObject::SafeLoadError <- UObject::StaticLoadClass <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine
can someone please help me??
I'm really eager to get this game working!!! :(

fist_mlrs

that other guy
Jan 4, 2001
Zittau, Germany
www.fistmlrs.com
check in your infiltration.ini if your paths are set corectly:
Code:
Paths=../Infiltration/System/*.u
Paths=../Infiltration/Maps/*.u
Paths=../Infiltration/Maps/*.unr
Paths=../Infiltration/Maps/*.utx
Paths=../Infiltration/Textures/*.utx
Paths=../Infiltration/Textures/Camos/*.utx
Paths=../Infiltration/Sounds/*.uax
Paths=../Infiltration/Music/*.umx
Paths=../System/*.u
Paths=../Textures/*.utx
Paths=../Sounds/*.uax
Paths=../Music/*.umx
Paths=../Infiltration/Maps/DesertStorm/System/*.u
Paths=../Infiltration/Maps/DesertStorm/Maps/*.u
Paths=../Infiltration/Maps/DesertStorm/Maps/*.unr
Paths=../Infiltration/Maps/DesertStorm/Maps/*.utx
Paths=../Infiltration/Maps/DesertStorm/Textures/*.utx
Paths=../Infiltration/Maps/DesertStorm/Sounds/*.uax
Paths=../Infiltration/Maps/DesertStorm/Music/*.umx
Paths=../Maps/*.unr

if they are i'd sugest to redownload inf as the file you are missing proppably isn't the only one.

ZeroFreeze

Just another guy
Feb 27, 2004
Australia
Dude!! help with the file!! thanks

{GD}Odie3 said:
So the reinstall work? If so jump on GD and GD's TS too! Look forward to seeing you online.

I forgot to back that up too in my first reply (reinstall).

Hey man i need the INF_Assets3.u file that is the only file i'm missing from my system folder. Please help me!!! I'm am so damn eager to get playin this awesome game. Thanks again

ZeroFreeze

Just another guy
Feb 27, 2004
Australia
Yes Odie3. I re-installed it but there is still the INF_Assets3.u file still missing from the system folder. That is the only file i need. Please help. Thanks I have all other INF_Assets.u and INF_Assets2.u

{GD}Odie3

You Give Odie a Boner
Nov 19, 2001
Austin Texas
ghostdogs.net
Assets3
You can get it HERE

Assets2
You can get it HERE

That is very strange that it did not install. Also, this is from a Windows install...

EDIT
Crap Wrong file I uploaded... I am fixing now...

EDIT 2
Crap, I was right the first time but I put both 2 and 3 up for you. I am not doing very good tonight.

Last edited:

ZeroFreeze

Just another guy
Feb 27, 2004
Australia
I hope i can be of help to you sometime in the future. Thanks to you i can play this great game :) If anything you ever need ask me and i see what i can do for you! Thanks again man. I can never say thank you enough for what you've helped me with man. ok Hope to talk to you soon.

ZeroFreeze

Just another guy
Feb 27, 2004
Australia
Hey odie, your the greatest ok. You saved me from having to download the whole 111.46mb on my little 56k modem!!! thank you man. I appreciate your great help :) :) :)

ZeroFreeze

Just another guy
Feb 27, 2004
Australia
Hey btw what is your website? so i can add it to my favourites. Thanks. Want my email? or sumthing? We can chat more bout the game or anything :)

{GD}Odie3

You Give Odie a Boner
Nov 19, 2001
Austin Texas
ghostdogs.net
I am just trying to help :)

Okay, cool. The only web site I have is the one list in my sig and that is GD Site. I'll catch you on line I hope on the GD Server. To bad you are on dial-up, TeamSpeak will lagg you to much :(

I am removing the files now... I hope you are able to play.

ZeroFreeze

Just another guy
Feb 27, 2004
Australia
Hey odie3. Thanks a heap man. Yes the game finally works!!!! and it kicks ass!!! The best mod i've ever played!!! This rules. Thanks to you. See you later online