HELP, HELP, HELP!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Do you know her ? I think you don´t know her , so it´s a fake or why should "she" have your mail-adress ?

There is this "lady" who has email'd me 2 times now. Her name is Veronica Kome, she says she is in dire need of help, her family has been murdered and she is being held hostage by her husbands extended family

If she´s being held hostaged , I´m sure she won´t get the chance to mail unknown people.If she could , she would mail friends or the police.

Nohman

Jul 4, 2004
this may sound harsh but I don't give a crap and why the hell is she contacting ppl she doesn't know? Is it that hard to dial 911?

Balbo_Biggins

It's Booma Time
Jun 30, 2004
? sorry the only advice i can give you is email her back and if she doesnt mind tell her to give it up, if its fake she will stop if not well she will keep going, and how many emails 2? they probably took the phone away and let her use the comp for like an hour a day

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
haha if u cant tell thats a scam then ur pretty much a moron. no offense. and if its real then she pretty stupid not to dial 911!!!!!!!

UT-Eclipse

KING KONG AINT GOT NUTHIN ON ME!!!
Um...i found out who it was (some guy), so i hacked his computer. nothing bad just messed with his desk top and stuff. i then told him in an email what i really felt,(lotsa bad words). well i dont think hes gonna be messin with anyone any time soon. lol. he pretty much GAVE AWAY his ip address in an email. but it was still a pain in the butt to find.

Nohman

Jul 4, 2004
rofl nice 1 dood!! :D
you shoulda made his comp crash..hell thats what i would've done :|