Help for this...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Well... I want to mod the game... in such a way that everything cast shadow on everything... basically make a new light actor or something along the lines of that... but I have absolutely no idea of how to script in any language... that applies for unrealscript too.

making that would probably start me with scripting. and resolve the part of grapichs I hate most... shadows... they got to be perfect.

Oh... thanks... *walks away* *time passes* *more time passes*

*Faint "AAAAAAARGh!" is heard*

EDIT: Ouh... awsome posting/editing menu... no loading the page... just does it.

EDIT2: So... then how do I add the fancy character/vehicle shadows to other objects?

Last edited:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Well, they're not really shadows in the sense that they're not affected by light at all. They're actually projectors; in this case, shadow projectors. Perhaps you could make your own...?