Help finding semi-goth casual wear :)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Aeris

K.O.S (Determination)
Aug 9, 2001
Basking in African sun
Originally posted by phatcat
thank you for that stupid little bit, Aeris :p
that single post brought the IQ of this board down by 10 points.

Boy... now I know you'd fu<b></b>ck one too, dont give me that bullsh<b></b>it :rolleyes:

Originally posted by beerbaron
Aeris, before you could even get it up they'd rip your dick off and stab you in the eye with it. :rolleyes:

Well its worth my best shot :)

[edit] add another -10 IQ PC :p [/edit]

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
I'm literally LOLing at the thought of how many people probably think I'm trying to be "more goth"... :)

Boy, the hounds are out tonight. Quick, lets troll and laugh at him for fitting a poseur stereotype!

Bah, I'm not trying to be goth. I LIKE the clothing. If anything, I'm semi-close to being a rivet head. I don't sit in class with makeup on staring out the window (not that all goths do that anyways), I talk, get along with people, date, and sometimes... I SMILE!

Even if you people are just trying to get a rise out of me, I felt like I should say that ;) 'Tis better for people to hate you for what you are than for them to hate your for something your not. Can't remember who said that.

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
Jeez, is no one reading my replies?

I'll try once more...

I'M NOT TRYING TO BE GOTH!

Just read the post right above Melf's. Man, I know we have the language/coherency barrier when it comes to discussion over the 'net, but this is just sad.

melfina_lm

the lurk
Jan 8, 2002
Somewhere.
Visit site
well, i was just saying it in my words thrash. i was not trying to do it again. even though if my opinion has been already said by someone else, i still need to say it for it to be mine also.

Domino

< Phoenix Rising >
Oct 25, 1999
Houston
Bah... Goth's just dress that way for attention. If I were you, I'd go for the white khakis with a t-**** look.

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
Originally posted by melfina_lm
well, i was just saying it in my words thrash. i was not trying to do it again. even though if my opinion has been already said by someone else, i still need to say it for it to be mine also.

It seemed to me you asked a question that had already been answered... twice.

Domino: Not everybody likes the look of kahkis and a white T-shirt - your name wouldn't happen to be Matt Kretsinger, would it? :) I knew a guy back in highschool who did that basically.

I prefer the look of black and blue. It fits me. As I've said before in this very thread, I'm all for the aesthetic value of things... I mean jeez, I'm custom building my next guitar just so I can get the right body and color mix (along with better electronics and such... but still! :)

Domino

< Phoenix Rising >
Oct 25, 1999
Houston
What's wrong with Khakis and a t-shirt? Khakis are baggier than jeans, usually have more pockets for your stuff, and aren't as "stiff" as jeans.

But if you want to wear a trenchcoat and combat boots, I guess I can't stop you from looking like some homicidal maniac bent on burnt offerings and worshipping sub-deities :D

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
Originally posted by Domino
What's wrong with Khakis and a t-shirt? Khakis are baggier than jeans, usually have more pockets for your stuff, and aren't as "stiff" as jeans.

But if you want to wear a trenchcoat and combat boots, I guess I can't stop you from looking like some homicidal maniac bent on burnt offerings and worshipping sub-deities :D

I don't wear stiff jeans. I wear well broken in jeans, and they are the most comfortable things in the world.

I'm not causing physical harm to my body just for looks - and I have an extremely high tolerance for being uncomfortable anyways.

I don't wear a trenchcoat, I just want a few shirts and maybe some pants, and some new boots. Trenchcoats are nice though, and effective.

Boots wise I've had 4 and a half years of hardcore marching band (hey, it's not military, but it isn't easy either) - I LOVE boots. Get me a good pair of boots with proper ankle support and I'm as happy as a gnat in a rotting deer corpse.

I'll say it again in case anybody isn't going to read my entire post: I just want a few shirts and maybe a pair of pants. I'll be getting new boots next month, and I don't normally order boots online because they end up never feeling right.