Help-a-newb

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

up2l8

Feb 10, 2006
Trying to get unwheel setup for a lanparty tomorrow...

I got the maps to show up in the map voter (forgot to add the prefixes in the MapNamePrefixes option).

When I join I don't see any cars though... I could probably fix this with a serverpackages push, but I thought that this wasn't a requirement (looking at the readme that is...)

How can I get the cars to get pushed?

Thanks!

up2l8

Feb 10, 2006
Actually it looks like the cars are getting pushed, I see them in the cache...

I get a TON of errors in the UT2004.log though:

Error: UWGUI4CarSelect Package.UWGUI4CarSelect (Function UnWheel.UWGUI4CarSelect.InternalDraw:008E) Accessed null class context 'VehicleClass'
Error: UWGUI4CarSelect Package.UWGUI4CarSelect (Function UnWheel.UWGUI4CarSelect.InternalDraw:008E) Accessed null class context 'VehicleClass'
[.......]

Help!

up2l8

Feb 10, 2006
I am using a dedicated server v3339 w/ bonus pak.

No extra vehicals, just the standard ones.

It looks like the packages are getting pushed, I can see them in the cache. But something is wrong with the GUI initialization on the client side. That log is from a client.

It is sooo close :D