Hello

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bamabake{RoA}

Nov 8, 2008
Sup fellas. Thanks for all of the recent frags.. inconsistancy is the order of the day for now untill I get my isp fixed. Anyway, as we slow down in UT 04 it is great to play with some real gamers. Thanks for the fun.

Bama

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Welcome to the Forums.. Glad to have ya on the server fragging with us.. Wish we could get more folks to show up and bring back the super fun days of 5v5 fragging..

Bamabake{RoA}

Nov 8, 2008
thanks guys.. you guys sound like frag and I holding on to the final days of RoA... man those were the best of times....

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
thanks guys.. you guys sound like frag and I holding on to the final days of RoA... man those were the best of times....
The folks here in «BuA» consider each other family. We might not all be playing the same games but were always Family.. Those were some great times, I hope we can have more of them..;)

Iceburgs

The Iceman Cometh....
Jul 22, 2002
Baltimore County, MD
It seems funny how we complain about a little lag and having pings in the 80s. I seem to recall average pings being around 200 in the UT99. Days. Of course, it was a hell of a lot easier to compensate for shot lag back then. :D

Bamabake{RoA}

Nov 8, 2008
It seems funny how we complain about a little lag and having pings in the 80s. I seem to recall average pings being around 200 in the UT99. Days. Of course, it was a hell of a lot easier to compensate for shot lag back then. :D

Well if you are refering to my earlier comments, I have played many time on the BuA server with a higher ping than that the last few weeks. I dont complain.

peace

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
No, you sure don't and hopefully your ping improves.. We love having ya online fragging.

I think what Ice meant to say is that more folks whine about a ping in the 80's or above range now then in the old days of fragging back in UT99. Those days where pretty damn fun and not very many folks had super low pings.
Guess thats when the phrase "Low Ping Bastard" was first used.

I myself use to average 100+ on most servers with DSL, didn't seem to affect my shot but now that high of a Ping would be almost unplayable. I suppose its the code in UT2004. Anyway glad to have you fragging away with us wish we could get more folks online at the same time..