Hello, hello? Is this thing on...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[CoFR]October

Aug 28, 2001
Visit site
Heh!

Actually I wanted to drop a quick note and just say that I really hope this mod makes it. Not only will it bring golf to unreal but I have hopes that like many other mods that Duffer's will be also linux compatible. If so this would mean that finally linux has a golf game. The first true, 3D golf game on the OS!

Stuff I look forward to, beyond a public release:

Course Designer SDK or similar
Voice Comm
Golf Carts

Best of luck with it! I'll be watchin.

Need a linux tester? Drop me an email any time.

Mix

So Fresh and So Clean
Nov 15, 2000
Marion, OH
www.coilgames.com
We do want to support linux (in fact I have a RedHat 8.0 box right next to this Windows machine).

As far as the other stuff:

Course Designer SDK: We'll probably put out a tutorial on how to design courses, but a word of warning, it's not an easy process.

Voice: When we make the switch to UT2004, voice comes along with the package.

Golf Carts: Carts won't be in the initial release, and I doubt they'll ever be used in the traditional way (trusting people to actually drive to their ball is just too naive in our opinion). They might show up in another form (it'll be fun, trust us)