Heath Ledger is dead!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
WTF NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE DARK KNIGHT WILL BE CANCELED OR DELAYED AND CHANGED???!?!1

Oh and that is tragic to die so young, poor guy. :( If it's true. Edit: Yeah, it appears to be, I just saw it on TV. Seriously f'ed up. :(

Last edited:

Gundato

Wangosaurus Rex
Feb 26, 2002
In a Nuclear Missile Silo
I feel kind of bad:

My first thought was:
****, gotta pause. ****ing Kha'ak

Second thought:
****, Jokers dead!

Upon hearing he had finished Batman:
Eh, whatever. He was a good actor, but I got what I needed out of him.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
The Dark Knight is finished, it's in post production. edit - Damn you BBA! ;)

It's funny, when I heard this news I thought about making a thread about it. Then I thought nah, Dopefish is usually the one to post breaking news. And sure enough, I loaded up BuF and there it was, as expected. :D

At any rate, may he rest in peace. I don't think I've seen any of his movies but from what I hear he was a good actor.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
Wow... that's surprising I guess. I had heard rumors of this earlier in the day though. That's too bad, a real shame. He was still so young, one of the better current actors I thought.

"Ledger was found with pills strewn all around him."

CONSPIRACY! Who throws pills all around themselves before dropping right in the spot where they did so??

serious: RIP, hope he had a good ride :(