Health Mutator

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mr. UglyPants

2007 never existed, it was all a dream.
Aug 22, 2005
Canada... eh
I looking for a mutator that allows me to set the maximum health and the starting health (i'd like it to be as high as possible) that players in-game (inculding bots) have, like i;d like to set the max health to 800 cause the HaloUT assault rifle is super powerful!! Also if you have a maximum health of 800 (chosen in the mut)than every time you grab a health it will add to it, until you reach 800!!

Shorter version -you have 100 as starting health and it could go up to the chosen amount that was chosen pre-game in the mutator config!

Also varibales for armour too, and regeneration changes too, which could he'll you and your vech at the same time.

So can anyone make a mutator like this OR give me a link to one (the amount of health you can have must be over 800)

Last edited:

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
If minimum and starting health where the same, that means players would spawn in with 0 health, or would never die.

Mr. UglyPants

Aug 22, 2005
Canada... eh
Not really since their website has gone down!!
Here's their the first file http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=414617&highlight=Project+Nexus
Here's the 2nd release http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=437078&highlight=Project+Nexus

*theirs a 1.151 version you need to find or nothing will work)

Here's their latest release, http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=503206

INSTALL IN THAT ORDER!

RE guess i screwed up with that meant that you had 100 as starting health and it could go up to the chosen amount (gonna change it)

Last edited:

Random Elite

Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Yes, makes sense now. Perhaps chuck in varibales for armour too, and regeneration changes too, which could heal you and your vech at the same time.

Last edited:

Mr. UglyPants

Aug 22, 2005
Canada... eh
that could work i'll add it to the top but it would have to be selectable cause i wouldn't want regenerting health all teh time!

Turret 49

Doomer at heart
Jun 26, 2004
Tweak Tool Lets you customize health, armour and a lot more. Doesn't do regeneration, though.

TBH, I can't think of any mutators that let you customize regeneration.

Random Elite

Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Arkon Sheilds does for armour, but interuppts Spec. Stats.

Thanks for link Turret, this should suffice for now.

Mr. UglyPants

Aug 22, 2005
Canada... eh
Turret 49 said:
Tweak Tool Lets you customize health, armour and a lot more. Doesn't do regeneration, though.

TBH, I can't think of any mutators that let you customize regeneration.

One question how high can the starting health be at in TweakTool cause if it can't go up to 800 than its not useful to me!

Ah well really wasn't caring to much for the regeneration!!

AizenSA

The Divine Tyrant
Dec 8, 2005
Geonosis
www.myspace.com
Last edited: