Have you heard of "Wrath II" ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BobTheBeheader

Aug 31, 2005
Warshington State
My mother is a school psychologist, and is working with a troubled middle-school kid who is playing a game called "Wrath II" at school when he shouldn't be. She asked me to help find out more about what it was, so I Googled it, and all I found was a flash game that looked pretty violent (albeit unrealistic). The game looks really stupid, but I can see how it would be attractive to a disturbed and angry kid with violent tenancies.

My mother met with the kid about it, who told her that "Wrath II doesn't have a Wrath I, but more importantly, said that it wasn't rated, and that the computer version is different than the game that you buy, that what he sees on the computer is just parts that someone downloaded, and isn't anything."

I'm calling bulls**t, because all I can find is the flash game.

My question is, have you heard of a "Wrath II" game that meets this kid's description?

Last edited:

BobTheBeheader

Aug 31, 2005
Warshington State
Apparently, this guy could have a breakdown or something and hurt people. I'm not sure what the entire backstory is, other then that he's ****ed up in the head and that he's violent.

Yeah. Maybe the kid is playing it on a different website. Maybe he's just making dumb lies. I remember making a s**tton of dumb stupid lies when I was that age.

Last edited:

KaiserWarrior

Flyin' High
Aug 5, 2008
The wikipedia agrees (however much you may trust it) that there is no notable professionally-developped vidya gaem known as "wrath" or "wrath II". I'd say it's a fairly safe bet that it's the newgrounds flash game, given middle-schooler tendencies.