have a pretty neat idea for a assualt type...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TRAPPER

Jan 31, 2000
SOUTH AFRICA
Visit site
TRENCH WAR!, ive just started with unrealed so this is way out of my mapping skills. ok. point of the game should like a assualt but with a capture the flag thingy. the diffrence is you should destroy, let's say a comunit in the command bunker of each team. so both team has a mission. the first team to complete wins, they chance sides but they both have the same objectives and so it a ctf type game where you attack and defend but it has an assualt twist to it. the surrounding should mountains, cuze it will look pretty dull without surrounding, and each teams area should be diffrent from the other but it still has be trenches/ three or four lines of trenches should be deap enough to walk upright with out the enemy blowing your head of, and at each trench there should be 2 or 3 fixed gun placements, with sandbags protecting you and your mates at each trench. the bags should be high enough just so when you kneel your head and gun stick out above for you to fire. there should be platforms for you stand on so you could shoot on coming ppl. and don't forget the bunkers and so on.

pretty neet idea,, if this type of game is possible, there should be no time limit.

------------------
DO ONTO OTHERS BEFORE THEY UNDO YOU

MiscMan

The Grand Elitist
Dec 24, 1999
Not to burst your bubble, but they dont do trench warfare anymore. It's all guerrilla style or bombings.

------------------
MiscMan

mmmmmmmm...realism
I endorserealworld maps!

MiscMan

The Grand Elitist
Dec 24, 1999
Not to burst your bubble, but they dont do trench warfare anymore. It's all guerrilla style or bombings.

------------------
MiscMan

mmmmmmmm...realism
I endorserealworld maps!