Harry Potter Quitich Idea

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jlobel

Mar 10, 2005
i know i spelled it wrong but i was just playing on a server from the original server, heres a link ot the main website and u can get on from their to see. You can fly these flying sticks, if we made it for utk4 and maybe a harry potter theme idea like bombing run but harry potter style would be sweet.
here it is, if u have the original give it a shot. its sweet u can stand up and shoot and all this stuff. I belive the mod or whatever is nuclear boming run or something
http://nuclearunreal.com/

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
I think you just described Quiditch World Cup which i think is a Unreal engine powered title from EA...

Jlobel said:
i know i spelled it wrong but i was just playing on a server from the original server, heres a link ot the main website and u can get on from their to see. You can fly these flying sticks, if we made it for utk4 and maybe a harry potter theme idea like bombing run but harry potter style would be sweet.
here it is, if u have the original give it a shot. its sweet u can stand up and shoot and all this stuff. I belive the mod or whatever is nuclear boming run or something
http://nuclearunreal.com/

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
I was working on a mod for this a while ago. Like... maybe as much as 2 years ago in UT2003. I got as far as putting in full 3D rotation and flying as the default physics of the player. I may still have the code... and I most likely do not have all my papers anymore :(

Poo on you guys for being mean. Quidditch is probably the coolest sport idea ever, and it is quite violent :lol: I wanted to add in a second mode of gamplay that was like "street" quidditch with spells and stuff you could use on other players. That Quidditch World Cup game is pretty crap, in my opinion, although the level designs are pretty sweet.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Dark Pulse said:
T2A doesn't live in Britain. Transporting a minor to another stat for sexual purposes is illegal, as is going there to boink them :)

The fact that you thought it out that far disturbs me :p

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
stewie.jpg