1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Happy New Years!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Devastator, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Devastator

Devastator What are YOU looking at?

Sup guys.

I know I haven't been around much. But I still consider myself a part of the clan. can't wait to see you guys again this year :)

I wish you the best 2011 has to effer.

Take care of yourselfs.

See you in 6 months :D

2. Shattered_Steel

Shattered_Steel Birthed of Destruction

Why wouldn't you consider yourself part of the clan? Plus, you've been just as active on the forums as everyone else, maybe more so. I was just thinking everyone has been posting a lot lately.

Anyway, Happy New Year everyone!

3. Morty

Morty The getting killed man!!

Happy New Year! I've been sick and it WASN'T from drinking. I wish it was so I could explain it. I hope all is well with da boys from BuA!

4. TAZTG

TAZTG Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference

Guess BuA is in a quiet stage right now. Hardly ever see anyone playing.. Anyway's Happy New Years!!

5. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher Make choices, don't look back...

Yeah... I think we're posting more because we're not on TS together every night lol. It's been a hectic couple of months. Happy New Year and I hope everyone is doing well :)

6. «BuA»Lurker_71

«BuA»Lurker_71 Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg

I've been playing L4D as obsessively as ever, but I just got the DLCs for borderlands, and picked up NWN2 and both it's addons, so I'm gonna try and break the habit.
    Thought you'd be happy to know that I'm still smoke free, and the doc has me on more medications than a mental patient... but still nothing to report.
    Don't know if I'll be ready for TAZLAN this year; but I'm working on it.
    I hope you all are doing alright, and if ya need me; you can almost always catch me on facebook or Steam. ;)

7. Morty

Totally forgot about NWN2...might have to get that game since I had the first one and it's been out a while so it might be cheap. I've been playing GW once in a while but can't afford much at this time with Christmas and freaking car repairs. Put 360 buck on parts for my car. But the carpet in the house needed replaced like in the worst way. So I'm looking but waiting for a good team game to come out where we all are able to get together and rock like new. GW2 maybe? My POS PC should be able to still play it. Like Lurk I'm FB almost all the time playing **** games. LOL.

8. «BuA»Lurker_71

You can get NWN2 and both add ons for 9.99 today, Morty. ;) After today it goes back to 17.99

9. Iceburgs

Iceburgs The Iceman Cometh....

Oooh! Happy New Year, everybody! I was up reading at midnight, and I'll be damned if I didn't hear some a-hole empty out a 9mm weapon!

10. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher Make choices, don't look back...

Those Maryland folk I tell you... :lol:

11. TAZTG

TAZTG Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference

Probably yelled YeeHaw!!!

12. Morty

Going to buy NWN2 because it's still cheap and it will hold me over until I can save up for a new rig. My first game in nearly 2 years. Plus someone from work is getting it too simply because he use to be a DnD freak. Might see if he want to do a multiplayer. Hopefully everyone is doing OK and their New Year is starting off great.

13. «BuA»Lurker_71

Let me know, Morty.