Happy Birthday SkinCity

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
After a long time of silence here , I have a news regarding this little place called SkinCity.

10 years ago the trip began with a little website on my 10 MB T-Online webspace.I collected Need for Speed : Hot Pursuit Cars and posted some pics of them.After Unreal Tournament was released I began collecting skins and models for it.This was the birth of SkinCity.I never imagined how long it will exist and how much skins and models would be collected.
Last count : 2533 skins and 728 models.
It was ( and is ) a fun time .
A big thanx goes to all of the skinner and modeler who contributed to the collection and submitted their work.
SkinCity wouldn´t be such a success without their work.
And a big "Thank you" goes out to BeyondUnreal ( namely QAPete , who made this possible . Hal and the rest of the staff for their great support ).
Also MarcoB is a big part of this success.He changed the ugly look created by myself with nearly no HTML-experience into the wonderful place it is today.
Last but not least another "Thank you" goes to you , the visitor.You are the energy to run this place.

Thank you all .
SaD

MacTom27

ME2 Lover
Nov 5, 2005
Milky way
Cheers to skincity ! :cheers:
Once again, this prove that small things can turn into great stories !

Hehe, my skinner/modeler career started with SC. :D

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Wow, time passes by :)

Happy birthday from me too, even if I`m a little bit late ;)

You did and do a great job with this site, thank you very much for this :)