Happy birthday Morty

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

«BuA»Meat

Silent Assassin
Oct 27, 2003
Québec
Let's have a party cause it'S Morty's birthday. Have a great party Morty

Ho **** his wife told me not to say it :eek2:

:cheers:

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
If we're really quiet, Morty's wife might not hear us (yeah, right). Though she should be in a good mood since JJ has won a third straight championship.

Happy birthday, buddy.

Last edited:

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
WoW, Happy Birthday Morty.. Another November Birthday Boy..

Here's your Song..

Attachments

• BDAY.WAV
    278.7 KB · Views: 3

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Ohio...that suck ass STATE.
Thanks guys. I made it back home Saturday Morning after flying all over the east cost to get home. Gotta love the change in weather that causes FOG, RAIN, and TORNADOS! So didn't get much sleep Saturday since we had to pick up the kids first thing in the morning at grandma's house because of all my flight delays. Got back but needed to get some food in the house so when grocery shopping. Finally 9 pm came around on Saturday and my sorry arse when to bed. My birthday was better since I was able to sleep in until 9 am. 12 hours of sleep really did the trick. Had some pie...did a little gaming, and watched Jimmie Johnson (Thanks for rubbing it in Steal) win a championship. Of course the wife was very happy. When to bed soon after that race but didn't sleep too well because of all the crapola that will need to be worked on before Thanksgiving.

This trip to NYC sucked!!! I do not want that again. Hopefully that will be the last and I'll try to make it tonight but I may sleep a bit more.

Thanks for all wishes and drinking one for ya all.