Happy birthday, LeGeNDaRy

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Well we always seem to have one when somebody notices so have a good one O LeGeNDaRy one :cheers:

*who'll be first to find the candle blowing/cake eating smilie?* :D

LeGeNDaRy

Bleed Black
Apr 28, 2005
day-graveyard.com
Wow, I never expected you guys wish me a happy birthday here, I'm really touched.
Thanks a lot Klasnic, and thx Electrolyte, appreciate it.

I can finaly drive without the worrying about the police, feels good
I'm supposed to have school tomorrow.. but f00k it, my friends are taking me out tonight, duno where but I do know that alcohol will be involved (I'm not a heavy drinker, hope everthing will go well), but they did say that it will be impossible for me to go to school tomorrow ^.^
So that's cool, anyways thx :)

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Happy Birthday . Have a good one .
Birthday033.gif

Klasnic said:
*who'll be first to find the candle blowing/cake eating smilie?*

I spend the candles to blow :lol:

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Starry Might said:
I know that. I was just wondering what you meant exactly by "I spend the candles to blow"?

It seems my english isn´t good enough for joking :lol: .

I meant I bring in the candles for someone who finds the smiley who blows them out .Or something like that .
I shouldn´t try to joke after a hard day at work :lol: