Happy BDay!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Hey Hey, Thursday Nite, hope to see everyone on tonite.. All I want for my BDay is to beat BC in a 1v1..:eek: Yea not going to happen anytime soon. Damn, if only I could get him drunk.. :D

Thanx Everyone.. 47 freaking years old and still playing games. Must be doing something right.. LOL

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Hey Hey, Thursday Nite, hope to see everyone on tonite.. All I want for my BDay is to beat BC in a 1v1..:eek: Yea not going to happen anytime soon. Damn, if only I could get him drunk.. :D

Thanx Everyone.. 47 freaking years old and still playing games. Must be doing something right.. LOL

47 Freaking years old and still a hell of a shooter. Them old squinty eyes haven't failed yet :p

Happy Birthday old man :) I'll be on tonight, just have some running around to do like... now.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Wish you both could have made it to the Thursday Nite Throw Down..

We had a blast.. Hope to see ya online Monday Nite..

THANX :):)