Happy Bday Arcadia!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RichyB

Faceless
Jun 17, 2005
United Kingdom
I think he is out getting blasted in some night club and the woman are flocking around him. What a birthday he is having.:)

Last edited:

ArcadiaVincennes

Level Designer
May 20, 2004
Joisee
www.avld.org
Sadly no - no nightclub. I'm in the middle of nowheresville, Massachusetts, and I turned 30. I spent the evening with my wife and daughter and that was good enough for me.

After my 21st birthday, I've tended to go light on the celebrations. The 21st birthday was an odd experience. Both tragic and funny.
All the people who were going out celebrating with me, left to meet me at the only bar in about 25 miles. 50 feet out of the driveway they were in a car accident and all went to the hospital. Everyone ended up being okay. That's the tragic part. :(
The funny part is that the same day that bar we were going to meet at - the only one nearby - burned down. :lol:

Someone once said to me that they hope I have an interesting life. I guess they meant it... :)

Thanks for the well-wishes everyone!