Hal Beckett

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[UMC]Boron

UMC's Official Drunkard
Oct 10, 2002
Minnesota, USA
Visit site
I didnt think you were as stupid as a lot of people said on this board. But this just proves all their points. Why the hell should we find something for your dumbass when the tools are sitting right infront of you. Instead of annoying us with this post, you could've spent the same amount of time actually finding a picture of this person.

But I suppose no matter how many times we tell you that, you will never get it. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Cold Killer

I will Kill Bill
Feb 24, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
CLICK ON THE LINKS IN MY LAST POST, YOU DIPSH IT. I HAVE SEARCHED FOR HIS NAME ALREADY. I HAVE SEARCHED FOR HIS NAME ALREADY. I HAVE SEARCHED FOR HIS NAME ALREADY. I HAVE SEARCHED FOR HIS NAME ALREADY. I HAVE SEARCHED FOR HIS NAME ALREADY. I HAVE SEARCHED FOR HIS NAME ALREADY. I HAVE SEARCHED FOR HIS NAME ALREADY.

Cold Killer

I will Kill Bill
Feb 24, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
Ok. If you're not banned for this, I'm going to post that in every single thread I see where someone asks for something. Every single one. And I will expect to have nothing happen to me, just like you.

Cold Killer

I will Kill Bill
Feb 24, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
Show me how to find it out on my own and I will admit you're right. Until then, FU CK YOU. IF YOU HAD DONE SH IT YOU WOULD REALIZE THAT WHAT I AM ASKING IS NOT AS FU CKING SIMPLE AS IT FIRST APPEARS. YOU FU CKING JACKASS.

[UMC]Boron

UMC's Official Drunkard
Oct 10, 2002
Minnesota, USA
Visit site
Cold Killer said:
Ok. If you're not banned for this, I'm going to post that in every single thread I see where someone asks for something. Every single one. And I will expect to have nothing happen to me, just like you.

:lol: :rolleyes: oh man, you do this frequently enough you should have your own stickied thread. Most people ask questions on here to hopefully get an answer from someone with experience in the field of their question. I havent come across any questions on here that could be easily found in google or rather, a question in which you would receive a wealth of information from google.

Banned? For this? :lol: I've seen far worse than this, and I know the mods have as well.

*edit* your the one who should be banned or put on RO for your explicit use of the f word and other foul language in this thread and the computer prolem one.

Last edited:

Cold Killer

I will Kill Bill
Feb 24, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
[UMC]Boron said:
:lol: :rolleyes: oh man, you do this frequently enough you should have your own stickied thread. Most people ask questions on here to hopefully get an answer from someone with experience in the field of their question. I havent come across any questions on here that could be easily found in google or rather, a question in which you would receive a wealth of information from google.

Banned? For this? :lol: I've seen far worse than this, and I know the mods have as well.

*edit* your the one who should be banned or put on RO for your explicit use of the f word and other foul language in this thread and the computer prolem one.
HAVE YOU EVEN TRIED TO FIND THE PICTURE!? DO YOU THINK THAT I WAS LAZY ENOUGH TO NOT SPENT A FEW MINUTES SEARCHING FOR IT BEFORE I WENT AND MADE THIS THREAD!? FIND IT AND THEN TELL ME HOW IT WAS EASIER THAN FU CKING SHOOTING FISH IN A BARREL YOU ASS. "BACK YOUR POST UP", YOU FU CK.

GenoOfTheCrayon

l33t 14 year old with an iron sight RC50
Sep 30, 2001
Middleof Nowhere
Visit site
Wow. I'm not even going to try explaining how down right hostile you two are. It's not like it'd hurt somehow to be helpful to him. Hell, I bet you'd end the day thinking better of yourself, instead of thinking how much you want to run him down with a car.

GenoOfTheCrayon

l33t 14 year old with an iron sight RC50
Sep 30, 2001
Middleof Nowhere
Visit site
Still, it's not like it'd kill you to be helpful to him once in a while. Every time I see him post, regardless of what the content is, I see 3 or 4 people ganging up on him. And when asked, one of their reasons for it is always "Nobody likes you."

Kind of pisses me off, sometimes.

ecale3

Sniper - May be harmful to your health.
Jul 13, 2001
Maryland Bitch.
www.ecale25.netfirms.com
I was one of the few people that stood up for him when he first arrived on the forums because he was getting hosed. However, he's been around for a while now and is still doing dumb stuff. It's like he enjoys being hated. If he'd drop the holier than thou routine and stop posting annoying threads like this i'd have no problems with him.

MP_Lord_Kee

Mar 7, 2003
Visit site
<change_world_mode>
Pretty hard picture to find. I have seen much worse threads worth the flaming than this one. Why even start coming at him like that? Should everyone have the same skills as the elite of you? If not as adept as you, they deserve this kind of threatment? Why not lend him a hand if you have the skills and time instead or just, god forbid, ignore a thread for once? Or act civilized for once? Does it hurt to be polite? Just ask; tried google - answer; yes, no luck - suggestion; try this or that or find the picture in question...
Then again, CK hasn't always been on his best behaviour (not to mention he's a Mac user and lives in Canada (if my menory serves me correct) but still, what has this world come to if you can't ask a simple question without getting a threatment like this? </change_world_mode>

//Kee