Hairstyle continuation: *car horn* *slice* ARRGGHHH

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Were the sounds made a short while ago as i was bathing (i do the.. shavy bits in the bath.. tis easier).

Car went past outside and for some reason slammed its horn on.
I jumped a mile. I was also shaving at the time.

*slice*

Im now in an awful amount of pain and have decided not to shave anymore. Its getting to be more hastle than its worth.

:(

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Im staying away from shaving for a while. :x

I might start again at a later (much later) date but i'd use the electric then...

and waxing is just messy...
chems are bad (if youve got just one nick, one cut no matter how small your gonna be in agony)

T

Terminal {DTH}

here's a solution so that dosnt happen again..

Originally posted by AngelShade
Were the sounds made a short while ago as i was bathing (i do the.. shavy bits in the bath.. tis easier).

Car went past outside and for some reason slammed its horn on.
I jumped a mile. I was also shaving at the time.

*slice*

Im now in an awful amount of pain and have decided not to shave anymore. Its getting to be more hastle than its worth.

:(

i HIGHLY recommend getting an electric razor. end of problem. spendy sure, but over time cheeper since you dont have to buy blades. (not to mention a LOT less (potentionally) painful) peraonally, i only have to shave like once a week max. and at my age that IS a bit unusal but it has its perks... that (nicks, cuts)being one of em. the downside of that is i couldnt grow a mustache to save my life. and i kinda want one. :con:

[edit] oh. i see you already have that in mind. good choice. [/edit]

T

Terminal {DTH}

you can alway stell experiance...

so? the same thing applies you know, trust me on this. ;)

Bootsbaby

Don't let me get me
Dec 24, 2000
Visit site
ok.. wait...

you use and electric shaver .... THERE?!?!?!

i mean i have one for bikini lines but, uh... there are someplaces that is so not goin..

guess it's different for guys tho...

:con:

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
As long as you don't use it on your face afterwards, I guess... :con:

I'd soak it in Lysol first myself....

T

Terminal {DTH}

nah! :p as stated i fairly ever NEED to shave my face. so i usually just use a str8 razor. gillette sensor exel by preferance. dry shaving no less. it takes me less then 30seconds. with other areas, it can get a bit more complicated and MUCH more time consumming. :p

and boots, i have Yet to meet a gal that wouldnt enjoy the...erm... lets just say, feeling of an electric razor down there. (for odvious reasons) works great for macho... ****ty for details as you might well immagian.

Status
Not open for further replies.