1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

haha i'm still around

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by tool, Aug 13, 2008.

1. tool

tool BuFs #1 mom

still posting worthless crap on the internet only doing it else where. playing a lot of eve-online and diablo 2 right now. :D

Wheres everyone from way back that i've known since 2001? :eek:

2. Twisted Metal

Twisted Metal Anfractuous Aluminum

MAKE LOVE TO ME TOOL!

I mean err... Welcome back! \o/

3. Capt.Toilet

Capt.Toilet Good news everyone!

Ahh Tool. The one who got me hooked on Katamari because of that damn avi of his.

4. tool

tool BuFs #1 mom

Fizzil has been giving it to me in the mouth for years now, and still does on a semi-daily basis. I have almost no teeth left.

5. Swarthy_Foreskin

Swarthy_Foreskin Retarderator

Is your butt still broken?

6. tool

tool BuFs #1 mom

It is, I even had a hospital stay over it back in May.

7. Kantham

Kantham Fool.

How is EvE online after 3 months minimum?

8. tool

tool BuFs #1 mom

You have to play eve online for atleast 6 months before you can get anywhere. Its a really difficult game with a super steep learning curve that likes to beat you in the balls.

My experience with the game is a bit different because im in one of the biggest alliances in the game and it helps that we get to make all of our money in some of the best parts of the game with safety and almost no fear of being ganked.

For everyone else though, I would say that if after 3 months you are not still confused and lost, you are doing pretty darn good for yourself.

9. Thrash123

Thrash123 Obey Leash Laws

I'm still here. Sorta. Don't post too much, just read.

10. FaT CaM

FaT CaM Not much...

The game is designed so skills are learned by time. A single skill can take three months to train, you are essentially paying for skill levels at that point.

11. DeeperShade

DeeperShade Banned

BAN BEFORE HE POSTS AGAIN.

12. tool

tool BuFs #1 mom

Thats for the real advanced end game skills that get you into capital and super capital ships. Most players will be dealing with 20 to 30 day skills at most. But on average you're training a skill that takes anywhere from 5 - 10 days. But yeah it can be lengthy and it takes a long time before you get into the real awesome PvP ships.

13. Latent Image

Latent Image Bring the rain!

Who are you?

:D

14. tool

tool BuFs #1 mom

Ooh baby you know who I am, dont hurt me like that!

15. Kantham

Kantham Fool.

Oh yeah sure, I tried with like 3 different trial accounts in like 2 years, I find the game a little complicated, my main issue was the lag, response and weird bugs that occurred when I played that game. I'm not too proud of the gameplay either, but the game seems really deep so that's a plus. Learning all the "This goes here, and this goes there" is a pain in the ass though.

There were some missions were I bought a destroyer, and it got his ass handled to the enemy, I had to warp via the nearest station for repairs like 7 times to get trough it, I never want to do this game, boy I was upset lol. Are you supposed to do this with a group or something? No clue. The game suddenly went from very easy to impossible.

Space traveling? Gate warping? :zzz:
    4 Jumps away, 5 Jumps away, 8 Jumps away...

So the reason why I asked this is because the game may feel really different with a paid account. I'm also guessing that lag issues (**** I hate to wait 10 seconds before the freaking ship moves or do anything else) are mostly a problem with trial accounts who share a lower connection via the master server.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2008
  16. Plumb_Drumb

Plumb_Drumb yumb

Last edited: Aug 28, 2011
  17. Daedalus

Daedalus I don't even...

OH MY GOD.

18. SlayerDragon

SlayerDragon LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES

How's GOONFLEET? I just started playing Diablo 2 again recently. Hah.

:wavey: Hi tool

19. tool

tool BuFs #1 mom

nah, the lag issues are because you are in a part of space thats way overpopulated. Empire space as its commonly known as, houses the majority of the playerbase. The more hostile, free for all parts of space are lag free except for when large fleet battles take place, which are pretty common. But the fleet battles are very spread out and random, so you dont run into their lag inducing gameplay unless you specifically go looking for it.

We are the bestests! :D What D2 realm are you on? I'm playing an assassin on US East, almost lvl 85.

:wavey:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2008
  20. Rambowjo

Rambowjo Das Protoss

hai tool