Had the other tooth done

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gryphon

Apr 2, 2000
Wasn't as painful as last time and I got away with three injections instead of four. Took them a bit of effort to get the damn thing out though, probably cause it broke on me earlier today while I was eating potato chips and it hurt like a motherfucker. Ever had a tooth pulled out of your mouth that's so decayed that half of it is missing? Pretty sick. Now all that's left are my two bottom ones, but thankfully only one is impacted so I'll probably have stitches just on ONE side. I can't wait.

peachz

BANNED
Sep 7, 2001
Mmmm... zen....
I feel ya Gryphon, I really do. Good luck with the remaining ones.

Give 'em hell! Punch the dentist in the face next time he comes at you with a needle! :D

Gryphon

Apr 2, 2000
Well shit man, did your toothbrush break?
Well shit man, it's kinda hard for a toothbrush to reach back there. There's a reason wisdom teeth are often referred to as "food collectors". :rolleyes:

Gryphon

Apr 2, 2000
Imagine four large molars growing BEHIND all your other teeth, causing problems in your 20's only AFTER your folks have spent thousands of dollars to have your teeth straightened with orthodontics. Then imagine them collecting all sorts of food and other crap in places your toothbrush can't reach, then decaying and giving you awful toothaches that wake you in the middle of the night. Also, some (or all) of them may be impacted, meaning they're growing in at a sharp angle pushing against your other teeth. That requires surgery to remove (I have one impacted). I'm sure there's more to tell, but I'm sure I've scared you enough already. ;)

Dupre

Code Pimp
May 8, 2000
www.geocities.com
Ouch, Gryph. I feel da' pain, man. When I got my four cut out, the stitches on one broke and I wasn't able to see the dentist until two days later. It was one of the longest period of time I've ever experienced. My diet consisted of chewing ice cubes. :D