Hacking while fighting?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Using the hack bug is cheating? (Hacking energy while fighting but no where near it)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skaxis

Oct 25, 2003
Everett, WA
Visit site
Holy Hack-Lights Batman!
Can this Be the mysterious "My hack lights flare up whenever i get next to anything" THING? I have had my hack-lights stay on and wondered WTF? Yes... I am a spazzy/Jittery-Ican-do-the-heal-and-fight-n-hack thing... well.. I can't really...but I try dammit. My antics can be downright Stupid-funny when I try to "Do what the team needs"... and I have had my Hacklights come on for no reason when I am just standing there..... This is USUALLY after a frantic attempt to revive, be revived & gawd knows WHAT else I did by accident trying to keystroke to my spaztically-preferred weapon of the moment.... can I be describing what happens here with the hack bug? If so.... I am the jittery-dood who does it by accident every now and then and not a hack-sore. Sometimes at the end of the map... you see a guy who is hacking the node.... just like when my hack-lights get stuck on (this is rare though)... do they do that on purpose?

']['rågïç

I gas nade in ur general direction.
Feb 5, 2004
Skax, I thought every one in Everret Washington hax, or was that Edmonds? Gee I dunno anymore.
:D

S.I.X

Jul 30, 2004
People, if i've said it once, i've said it a million times. Make your replies shorter, and full of less unneeded bull****. Cause otherwise it's hard to skim

Or atleast use paragraphs and good sentence structure/grammar. Spelling is up to you, mistakes are human, but the shorthand makes my eyes bleed.

Anyway, this post is kind've useless. How in god's name would that NOT be hacking? That'd be like asking, 'who here thinks murder and rape are wrong if you do it to someone so young they're unaware of what's happening?' I mean...Talk about your dumb ****ing questions.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
nah I only noticed yours because you increased it's size since the last time I was perusing the forums. Probably 30% of the people in the U2 forums have a sig that is larger than permitted, but since there is only one mod left actively moderating these forusm the rule is rarely enforced.

Once again, on any other forum on BU you would be reprimanded worse.

BaRrOw

DA HOOCH!!
Jan 23, 2004
www.dark-democracy.com
Sir_Brizz said:
nah I only noticed yours because you increased it's size since the last time I was perusing the forums. Probably 30% of the people in the U2 forums have a sig that is larger than permitted, but since there is only one mod left actively moderating these forusm the rule is rarely enforced.

Once again, on any other forum on BU you would be reprimanded worse.

If you want to be technical about it, Brizz, the text on the bottom of your sig pushes yours over the vertical limit of 160. Ban11!1!!111cat`1211

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
not really :rolleyes:

Terms of Use said:
3) Max. signature pic size 500x160. You are allowed five text lines (standard forum table width) with a signature.

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
it was only a 'little tip', so there was no need to be more specific ;)

[LNS]ICovetYourChild

=vÐ=ICovetYourChild
Feb 2, 2004
Goddamn I hate people with huge sigs. It's ****ing inconsiderate of the other forum-goers and will eventually led to a huge commie revolution... Seriously people, start thinking of others and not just yourself.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
[LNS]ICovetYourChild said:
Goddamn I hate people with huge sigs. It's ****ing inconsiderate of the other forum-goers and will eventually led to a huge commie revolution... Seriously people, start thinking of others and not just yourself.
:nag:

Mantik

Master Beta
Apr 2, 2004
Philthy
Skaxis said:
Holy Hack-Lights Batman!
Can this Be the mysterious "My hack lights flare up whenever i get next to anything" THING? I have had my hack-lights stay on and wondered WTF? Yes... I am a spazzy/Jittery-Ican-do-the-heal-and-fight-n-hack thing... well.. I can't really...but I try dammit. My antics can be downright Stupid-funny when I try to "Do what the team needs"... and I have had my Hacklights come on for no reason when I am just standing there..... This is USUALLY after a frantic attempt to revive, be revived & gawd knows WHAT else I did by accident trying to keystroke to my spaztically-preferred weapon of the moment.... can I be describing what happens here with the hack bug? If so.... I am the jittery-dood who does it by accident every now and then and not a hack-sore. Sometimes at the end of the map... you see a guy who is hacking the node.... just like when my hack-lights get stuck on (this is rare though)... do they do that on purpose?

Eh it depends, sometimes when you do the hack glitch you'll see yourself as constantly hacking until you die even when you're running around and the glitch isn't in effect but other times I've gotten that effect just from hacking something to completion - legitimately - but still jittering, such as people do when they are being sniped.. or the common forward/backward strafe maneuver to avoid fire and such. F it, the game is buggy and the game is glitchy.. we all know it and we have known it for almost a year.

To everyone else who crycry's haxhax all the time.. It's time to put the teacups down and stop having these homosexual parties where everyone wears a sundress and asks Mr. Bojangle's, the made-over stuffed elephant, if he wants 1 or 2 sugars. Are you four year old upper classed snotty nosed white girls from California or are you gamers?

Sorry, this forums seems to be full of neither. All I see is snivelling b*tches :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.