1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hacking "Deep Freeze"

Discussion in 'Other Stuff' started by SRG3000, Sep 14, 2004.

1. SRG3000

SRG3000 New Member

For Some stupid reason i decided to play with a program called "Deep Freze",
    Its a program that will deafalt all the setting changed on resart, its monstly a security program.
    The program is Pass-protected and with a hotkey combo required to unlock it.
    But... there is one weakpoint, the regestry value, all you have to do is just change the value of the "Locked" status to 0 and, Voiloi(hope this is spelled right :lol:, [ especialy for Stilgar who is so friking picky about words])
    So dont buy the program, its a bunch of crap. :mad:

2. GoldenMouse

GoldenMouse Mad Hatter

"Voila!" Comes from the french "Voit" meaning "look" or "see" and "la" which means "there".

3. Rukee

Rukee Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!

I "Deep Freeze" with hardware rather then software, it`s much more reliable. ;)

4. BangOut

BangOut ...smells like groin.

Die, kristina clone 34, die.

5. Balton

Balton The Beast of Worship

4 out of 5 seniors fell asleep reading this post

6. militaryspetproject

militaryspetproject Kissy!

so much crap.

7. bobtheking

bobtheking Monkey in a bucket

claim your prize then. the company that makes deep freeze has a reward for hacking the program, i don't think they would be stupid enough to do that with a single registry key flag.

8. redisraoul

redisraoul New Member

help

i need help . i instaled DEEP freze on my computer. then i was so stupid(ihave windos xp) that i made this comand start/run/msconfig then i went in to startup
    then i DEACTIVATED(not realy DEACTIVATED it was deactivated for 2 shutdown) :(( the deep freze from there. plese note that the deeep Freze was OFF in that moment. i reset my computer then i wanted to REACTIVATE the deep freze. and here is the problem, i made the crtl-alt-shift-F6 but there was NO window.

sorry if i made some mistakes ... i dont know very much this language. PLEASE HELP ME I AM DISPERATED.........................

9. SpiritWalker

SpiritWalker Tattooed Beat Messiah / Prime Mover

That's one way to put it.