Guitar PC

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Dear god why doesn't he put his skills to good use. Work on cars and do bodywork or something. It's a PC for fecks sake you turn it on and never look at it again.

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
Twisted Metal said:
Dear god why doesn't he put his skills to good use. Work on cars and do bodywork or something. It's a PC for fecks sake you turn it on and never look at it again.

In his view this is putting his skills to good use.

"Its a CAR for fecks sake, I use it to drive and once I'm in it I won't see the outside anyways." :nag:

Nice original case :)

Last edited:

TheEndruu

Oct 22, 2002
I'm sure he did that on his free time. I'm also sure he does put his skills to use at his real job.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
_Zd_Bee_ said:
"Its a CAR for fecks sake, I use it to drive and once I'm in it I won't see the outside anyways." :nag:

Depending on how much you drive, HUNDREDS of people will see your car every day.

No one sees your PC. And it's a PC! A PC! Damnit! Most of the time it sits under the desk where it cannot be seen and stays nice and quiet. The monitor is what you see. Why not modify the monitor and heat and mold the plastic around the glass screen into abstract shapes? :eek:

flookster

Somewhere im not scatterbrain
Nov 7, 2002
suburbia
Visit site
I am sure hundreds of people have now seen this guys Guitar PC. In fact people talking about it - as we are - is probably the sort of reaction he would want. Still nice work though. :)

Swarthy_Foreskin

Retarderator
Aug 16, 2000
Washington State
Twisted Metal said:
Depending on how much you drive, HUNDREDS of people will see your car every day.

No one sees your PC. And it's a PC! A PC! Damnit! Most of the time it sits under the desk where it cannot be seen and stays nice and quiet. The monitor is what you see. Why not modify the monitor and heat and mold the plastic around the glass screen into abstract shapes? :eek:

LAN parties.

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
Twisted Metal said:

Well, depending on how much this guy goes to LAN's or posts his PC in forums HUNDREDS of people will see his PC.

Like Swarthy said.