Guild Wars Hero Status

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Hey, thought this might be beneficial for tracking purposes. One thing I really disliked about Hero's is not knowing who is ready and what they have. If they had a Switch Armor Option to swap between characters Hero's it would be easier. This way you could build one full Set of 25 (26 with M.O.X) Hero's on one character and then just swap when you want to play another character. Anyway here's an attachment to track my Hero's and Weapons. Had to add to RAR file. Uploads don't support rtf format. Damn....
Black=Ready
Red=Not Ready
Gray=Don't Have

Attachments

• Hero List.rar
    2.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Bad-Target

Aug 29, 2002
East Coast, USA
Visit site
I have no Idea what I put on my heros. Sounds like a interesting idea to keep a database/spread sheet on thier equiped items. but I am to lazy to do it.

Hell, I don't even remember wht my charaters have in thier storage.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Considering how often these things change I wouldn't be able to keep it up to date. I'm beginning to like the Discordway more than Sabway (minus the MM's energy issues) so I'm changing all the equipment on them as we speak

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
OMG, We haven't seen DP since he started playing WoW.. LOL I understand Boney but this helps me know who to strip of runes and **** when I start playing a new character. Can you use a Sabway MM with the rest Discordway? Was reading the Build WIKI today and saw there was a few variations. Let me know if you need help on Vanquishing I can hook them up Discordway as well.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Any greens dropping? There is that Warrior Boss - Chkkr Ironclaw , He has never dropped his Green Axe. It doesn't have the best Stats but does have a Great Skin.. I wouldn't mind the chance at some nice Drops, but the Faction Farming does seem tedious.

Bad-Target

Aug 29, 2002
East Coast, USA
Visit site
Ok, here is one way to get the Luxon title in 4 months. You do the Mount Qinkai Speed Clear (MQSC). It takes between 6-10 mins gives you 7-8k faction. The Pug groups form in the Europe/German/distict 1. basically 7 monks and 1 runner (can be a ele, ranger, warrior, sin, or a derv). The Yeti Tank can also be a Rit/mo. ALso make sure you always donate to alliance for the double bonus. so that way you only really only have earn to 5 million faction, but get credit for 10 million.

Last edited: