Guild Wars Builds (V2)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Alright, wanted to create a new thread cause the builds we had in the older one kinda sucked. Anyway, I wanted to use this to Post Working Builds and to discuss them for tweakage. This Build is the Classic E/A Farming Build using Sliver.

A/E Perma Sliver Form
Attributes - 16 Shadow Arts, 12 Earth, Rest in Air..
Glyph of Swiftness
Deadly Paradox
Shadow Form
Glyph of Lesser Energy
Sliver Armor
Intensity
**Free Damage Slot**
Dark Escape

Now I would like to discuss what would be better to bring for the free damage slot. I would like to bring Degen but seems I have some limitations.

Aftershock: Been using this one...

Ebon Battle Standard of Honor: Ward Spell 10, 1, 20
This does work with Sliver (Earth damage) but would it be worth it at low Vanguard Rank?

Radiation Field: Ward Spell 15, 2, 12
Some Degen then Disease, "Disease can only affect fleshy creatures" This would work for Aaxtes & Dryders but the rest Disease wouldn't work.

Let me know what ya think or can you think of another damage skill