Guess the map!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tgm79

Jan 7, 2004
Recently I was playing random CTF maps and found out this striking image.:lol: Let’s see how familiar you are with Nali city contents.;) If the author of the map recognizes his creation he can answer too.:cool:

x1pGg9EMswqL-8NqEB7rascQuUwuIBO5IOp7OhOjxU99-bDxj5k-9hUY_CwWLYR6pbUTQ8gOOCm-pEvX6kBTENMZGBCBSIN0OmlO9gIyFz2Z3nLdpqrUi8bTRDZVPynJyT2ENpKvFP_h-fYFeQpEY1D8fJ8LEqQ_TlV

XepptizZ

What are you lookin at...
May 17, 2004
In solitude
Aye, err, talking about Bot_40, what happened to his former maps? Suddenly his account is flooded by DMUT maps, but where's StoneForts][ and Deck_40? And some of his other leet stuff?

tgm79

Jan 7, 2004
Those two screenshots are too small. From the first one it looks like it could be any UT2003/UT2004 map that uses the default Egyptian static meshes.:confused: I personally don’t know that many UT2003/UT2004 maps.

Anyone who has an interesting screenshot – go ahead and post it here. Just make sure it is something really distinctive and the screenshot is big enough.:)

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
... CTF-Roadkill or some **** with flying cars/sprites/moving-sheet... don't recall the name, and the map wasn't that great...

tgm79

Jan 7, 2004
“CTF-Atlantis” by Kevin Barrios. But it is not among the maps at Nali City. I don’t know where I’ve got it from.:con: