GT ripped me off, along with many of my friends.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-E-

Nov 18, 1999
Harrisburg, PA 17111
Visit site
I called GT concerning my free copy of UT I would be getting from sending in my coupon from my V3 3000. They are telling me they have no record of me sending it in! So, thinking this may be fishy, I had my 3 friends who did the same thing call in, and they got the same message, that there is no record of them ever sending it in. I cant even get my $5.95 back, I sent a money order and threw away the receipt. I also sent in, as asked for,my original receipt for my purchase. There is a message at the end of the automated messages to leave your phone numere for a live representative to call you within 48 hours. Take note that over the last 8 days, I have left my phone number 9 times on this service and I have not been contacted, nor have any of my friends. The number I called I got from GT's New York office, since they refused to help me any further than giving me the "Consume Rebate Hotline" number which is in the U.S. 1-877-776-0262. So all you people who are wondering where yours is at, call GT and see if they are just ripping you off too. This is absolutely pathetic in my opinion. Post here if you got ripped off too.

Evil Adam

Jeez does that suck. Now I don't feel so bad that I didn't send it in. Lesson learned, when scum can scam, it will and can.

bullet2.gif

I don't want to change the world, I just want to rule it.

http://www.mp3.com/eviladam
http://www.eviladam.com

FeRgus

Nov 24, 1999
Visit site
That's odd. I sent in 4 of them (because I bought them for work computers) and I got 4 copies of the game. Oh well such is life.

Zeppelin

Nov 30, 1999
Gardiner, Me USA
www.ctel.net
I just got confirmation from GT Interactive yesterday via E-mail that I was on thier qualified participant (Voodoo 3 3000/3500 purchaser) list and will be receiving my copy of UT in the next four weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.