1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Greetings!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Antonio94, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Antonio94

Antonio94 New Member

Since I haven't seen any introduction thread or board here so I hope this is legit. Sorry if I'm mistook. So anyway...
    Hi everyone! I'm newbie here :D . I'm quite a gamer myself and currently I'm still playing games, especially RPG. Some of my favorite are: Dragon Age Origins & Inquisitions (both are excellent, Origins has exciting story, Inquisitions with dragons slaying part), Witcher 3 (excellent story telling and exploration), Dark Souls (brutal, but fun... if I can progress), Persona 4 & 5 (just recently, and I'm in love with them).
    Currently I'm working on a RPG maker game project with my friends. I can say it's still a simple project, but we're lacking many things (like music, coding, mapping, etc..) so i think it's better to learn as much as I can from people around. And so I hope to learn and share experience with you guys. Thanks!
    * Edit: Sorry I can't upload my picture, it said "The image could not be processed by the server. Please try another or contact the site owner" so temporary I can't upload a proper avatar.

2. Sir_Brizz

Sir_Brizz Administrator Staff Member

I'll look into the avatar uploading issue.

3. Manticore

Manticore Official BUF Birthday Spammer

Hi and welcome to BUF. Rock on.

4. NeoNite

NeoNite Worst hack fraud ever

Welcome to Buf. Does anyone still have a copy of papa banging's truffles?

5. Manticore

Manticore Official BUF Birthday Spammer

I'll check the Cooking Channel...........................