great UT mysteries

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cursed_Soul

Now known as Luos_83
Jan 13, 2001
dordrecht
www.vladderbeest.com
as far as i know:

they where makin the quadshot, but it was 2 realistic....

guess they never finished it and forgot 2 remove it or something like that (in unreal) and thats maybe the reason its still in ut becouse without it it could crash unreal??

i think

Nah, I think they just left the mesh in so we would have discussions like these.
Either that or it's part of their plot to take over the world. And I know the aliens have some part in it too... I think they made Quake III so the UT community would have something to compete with (although they didn't do a very good job in making some competition... the aliens have lost their way).

Eater.

Cursed_Soul

Now known as Luos_83
Jan 13, 2001
dordrecht
www.vladderbeest.com
i know :D but i dont know.. they make it soun so cool, but ive seen that woman behind a puter and shes uglyer than **** (my opinion)

ive seen better graphics and i hope the will try 2 achive that becouse it would look better than unreal tournament but still not good enough i wanna see it when its finished becouse at this moment i wasnt really impressed sorry..