Great MODS...no servers....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QuickBeam

612 Wharf Ave...
Aug 31, 2004
612 Wharf Ave...
Troopers...1 server....UnWheel...3 servers...AirBucs....3-4servers :eek: etc,etc,

Im thinking this is due to the newness and polishing being and been done for the EC edition(just out btw). So im hoping the community will get out of hibernation and play these great mods.

I like ONS like everyone else but cmon people...these mods are deserving some more recognition...

Just venting guys!!!!!Hope to get fragged by some real people soon :rolleyes:

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Mods have never had an incredible online following. Well unless they're realism mods, people seem to just LOVE those.
rolleyes.gif

In short, don't look for much to change. Sucks, I know. Bots will have to do (hey they're good enough for me
tongue.gif
)

QuickBeam

612 Wharf Ave...
Aug 31, 2004
612 Wharf Ave...
sigh....

I unfortunately agree with u Neme...realism mods(fragops,RO,etc.) seem to be more popular.

Ah well...The EC edition might help get some more people into nooks and crannies they didnt know existed ;)

My whole point is based on my playing of old UT and Half-life mods(dayofdefeat specifiically) ,well not Ut mods...but the day of defeat community was and is huge. Guess the familiarity and undemanding system req. it put on systems allows more players more ease of play....

Also there are A LOt of friggin games to choose from period(mods aside) :D
I cant tell u how many times i just go to Fry's and stare at the PC-rom games and ....well ....u know.....spend way to much time eventually buying nothing but a soda and walking out going....hmmm....shoulda bought THIS or THAT :D

ok ENOUGH VENTING!!!!!!!!!!

ENDLINE_____________________________________________________