GPF on INFgermany DTAS

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

keihaswarrior

Jan 7, 2003
Seattle
keihaswarrior.home.icq
Small update:
So everyone left the server and it changed maps. I was able to connect just fine and run around the map without a GPF by myself. But a couple seconds after someone joined I got the GPF crash.

Attachments

• INFgermGPF.jpg
    INFgermGPF.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 9

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
You seem to have a lot of problems like this lately. This one is where UT doesn't find the UTDCv18.dll it seems.

Could you be having HD issues? Bad disc or Bus?

In anycase, if you have something worth backuping on that HD, I would do it ASAP. Parhaps use a S.M.A.R.T. monitor to montior your HD health. It's really just a feeling, but a lot of these errors point in that direction.

Neabit

Oct 10, 2004
keihaswarrior which OS use you?
maybe download utdcv18 from combatmaps and put UTDCv18.dll , UTDCv18.u and UTDCv18dll.u in your ut/system directory

Last edited: